Thornton housekeeper in Colorado at Assisted Living Community
Thornton housekeeper at Assisted Living Community Colorado
We have an opening for a full-time (Sunday-Thursday) housekeeper in our compassionate, faith-based, non-profit assisted living community in Thornton Colorado At Park Regency Thornton it is our mission to provide excellent customer service delivery to seniors and their families in a community “home-like” environment. If you share these goals and wish to be a part of our team, please let us hear from you.
Our housekeepers assure a safe and clean environment for the residents, visitors, and staff of the community. Creates an excellent first impression of the community to anyone entering the buildings.
– Cleans and sanitizes residents’ apartments and common areas by removing trash, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing baths and toilets, headboard and footboard care, and cleaning glass following community policies and procedures.
– Deep cleans apartments and common areas as assigned following community policies and procedures.
– Shampoos carpets and furniture, washes windows and screens as assigned.
– Responds to residents’ cleaning needs in a positive, timely and respectful manner.
– Prepares apartment for move-in by assuring it is clean and welcoming. Follows checklists to assure all tasks are completed.
– Follow all infection control and safety procedures associated with job duties as described in policies.
– Experience in housekeeping in a health care or hospitality service preferred.
– High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
– Interpersonal skills to communicate with residents and staff.
– Must show compassion and genuinely care for the elderly and disabled.
– Must be knowledgeable of the location of the MSDS sheets on hazardous materials and able to understand the guidelines.
– Must be able to work independently and prioritize work load as emergencies arise.
– Maintains a positive customer service environment and practices honesty and integrity in all aspects of performance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please submit a resume with salary history and requirements to csylvester @ ba . org or apply in person at (M-F, 8:30-4):
Park Regency Thornton
12610 Hudson St.
Thornton, CO 80241
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.