Housekeeper for Assisted Living Facility Atlanta GA Johns Creek
Housekeeper for Assisted Living Facility Atlanta GA (Johns Creek)
Part-Time Housekeeper needed. Assisted Living Community is seeking a hard working and detail oriented individual to maintain a clean, sanitary, and orderly environment for our residents, visitors and employees. Previous housekeeping experience is preferred. Successful candidates must work well with older adults and be friendly, team players with a positive attitude. Candidates must also be reliable, honest and flexible, plus have the able to read, write and communicate effectively in English with employer and residents.
Primary Job Functions may include but are not limited to:
* Ability to lift and push up to 50lbs as well as extensive bending & standing.
* Ensures proper infection control procedures when processing linen, trash, and performing cleaning tasks.
* Cleaning services for resident rooms include: changing sheets and making beds, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, tub and sink, dusting, emptying trash receptacle, and cleaning kitchen so that resident apartments will stay clean and odor-free.
* Common areas require dusting, vacuuming and mopping routinely.
* Washes walls, windows & woodwork as needed to keep clean.
* Keeps all public restrooms clean and stocked with appropriate supplies for convenience of residents, staff and visitors.
* Handles all chemicals according to manufacturers directions. Keeps all chemicals under lock and key when not in use for the safety of the residents.
* Disinfects and sterilizes equipment such as mops, brooms, and cleaning materials.
* Maintains regular, punctual attendance as scheduled.
* Attends all scheduled in-services and staff training.
* Participates as assigned in fire and disaster drills.
* Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personal or health information concerning residents and staff.
* Other duties assigned and which relate to the success of The Cohen Home and the care, comfort and happiness of our residents and staff.
* Current CPR and First Aid certification required.
Criminal background check, drug screening and references are required.
Please email, fax (770-4756968) resumes, or apply in person between the hours of 9am and 5pm at The Cohen Home, 10485 Jones Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30022.
We are a non-profit organization, well respected in the community, and focused on providing top quality care for older adults.