Hiring Housekeeper Supervisor | Miami, Florida
– Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
– Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
– Selects and purchases new furnishings.
– Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
– Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
– Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
– Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
– Pass Drug Test.
– Minimun 1 year of experience.
– Bilingual: English / Spanish.
– No Criminal Record for the past 10 years.
Compensation: 12.00 – 14.00 $/hour.
Contact: Nina Babich / Yordi Guerrero/ Zulay Munceles
Phone: (305) 477-6330
3399 Nw 72 Ave Suite 206
Doral, FL 33122