Vacancy Housekeeper in Holladay Park Plaza | Portland, Oregon
Portland’s premiere contining care retirement community, is looking for reliable housekeeper to provide routine and special cleaning services throughout our facility.
– Cleaning of offices, restrooms and their fixtures, and windows.
– Routine and special cleaning of all residential units in the Plaza.
– Provide housekeeping services for Plaza guest rooms.
– Routine and special cleaning of all public and common use areas within the Plaza.
– May be assigned to assist in Laundry as needed.
– Other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or Lead Housekeeper.
– Housekeeping and cleaning experience.
– Knowledge of solutions, chemicals, and pertinent cleaning supplies.
– Skills in operating Housekeeping equipment and tools.
– Ability to read and understand label instructions.
Work is fairly active involving light lifting and pushing (up to 35 lbs.). Considerable walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and crouching.
Communication is related to routine work. Must effectively communicate with residents and fellow staff. Requires basic courtesy and tact to maintain positive relationships.
Excellend benefits package including medical / dental / vision, retirement plan, pension plan, discounted Trimet passes.
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal history check. EOE. Compensation: DOE.
To apply fax resume to (503) 280-2455 or apply in person at
Holladay Park Plaza
1300 NE 16th Avenue