Vacancy housekeeper in hotel | Northwest Houston, Texas
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in guest rooms and common areas of the hotel.
– Cleans guest rooms, including guest bathrooms and kitchen area, according to company and franchise standards including, but not limited to making beds; emptying wastebaskets; moving furniture; hanging drapes; sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors; and dusting furniture.
– Deep cleans areas as directed by supervisor including, but not limited to cleaning rugs, upholstered furniture, and draperies; washing walls, ceilings, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
– Sorts, counts, folds, marks, and carries linens.
– Cleans rooms in accordance to specific brand and company standards.
– Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, writing, bathroom supplies, and linen.
– Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
– Replaces light bulbs.
12820 Northwest Freeway