Housekeeper in Chancellor Place of Windsor | Windsor, California
Under supervision, cleans, polishes, and sanitizes gathering and public spaces including lobbies, halls, stairwells, activities rooms, dining rooms, elevators, etc. Cleans residents’ apartments on a weekly basis or as needed.
– Removes dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning / disinfecting solutions. Handles hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures and ensures accurate labeling.
– Cleans floors to include sweeping, dusting, damp / wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. Cleans carpets including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
– Visits assigned residences to perform basic apartment cleaning of bathroom fixtures and floors. Wipes surfaces in kitchen and ensures that appliances are clean. Vacuums and feather dusts surfaces in apartment.
– Cleans public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and / or polishing bathroom fixtures. Ensures that water marks are removed from fixtures.
– Responds appropriately to resident emergencies by calling or contacting appropriate internal and external parties, according to established protocol. May also assist with disaster management efforts and activities during evacuations (i.e. fires, hurricanes, etc.).
High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED). Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred.
Compensation: To be discussed.
Chancellor Place of Windsor
907 Adele Drive
Windsor, CA 95492
Please send your resume to Jose Leon-Hernandez jleonhernandez @ brookdale.com or fax to (707) 837-8790.