Hiring for Housekeeper (Mesa, AZ) to Weidner Apartment Homes
Weidner Apartment Homes is now hiring for a Housekeeper with Maintenance Experience! We are currently seeking someone who is familiar with the safe use of regularly used housekeeping tools, cleaning products and has mechanical aptitude to learn skills in maintenance. Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses knowledge of commonly used housekeeping concepts, practices and procedures to care for our apartment building complex.
– Clean vacant units to sparkling clean quality for resident move-ins.
– Develop basic understanding of screwdriver maintenance, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and HVAC.
– Daily – clean windows, breezeways, laundry areas, restrooms, clubrooms and offices.
– Physical ability to perform tasks requiring continuous walking, standing, bending, etc.
– Able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds (vacuum, cleaning supplies) and push/pull up to 85 pounds (moving appliances).
– Valid and current driver’s license, pass a criminal background check and sign
– Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
– Ability to work successfully with colleagues and independently.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a generous apartment discount.
2433 W Main St
Mesa, AZ 85201
Please fax your resume to (877) 399-9012.