Vacancy Housekeeping Supervisor in Oakbrook Terrace Hotel, IL
Oakbrook Terrace Hotel is looking for a Head Housekeeper. If you have 2+ years of housekeeping and supervisory experience, introduce yourself to us! For your dedication to succeed and stable job history, we will reward you with a great working atmosphere and competitive pay / benefits.
This position is responsible for leading the housekeeping staff to continuous quality improvement; inspect rooms for assurance of the service and quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction. High School Diploma or GED required.
– Clean and service guest rooms.
Supervise the operations of housekeeping and laundry areas to ensure the achievement of productivity and quality service standards.
– Assure and input housekeeping information in NiteVision.
– Prepare training for Room and Laundry Attendants in all housekeeping procedures and standards.
– Prepare weekly schedule for housekeeping and laundry personnel following company labor guidelines (MPR standards).
– Report room repairs or unsafe conditions to Manager and Maintenance.
– Report and store lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
– Follow Company policies and procedures (i.e., OSHA, BBP regulations and other state and local regulations).
– Must be able to comprehend and speak the English language.
– Ability to operate company issued hand-held electronic devices such as tablets as required for business purposes.
– Must have the ability to train others.
– Must be physically and visually able to utilize a computer and other necessary office equipment.
– Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
– Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds with assistance.
– Must be flexible in hours/days.
– Must adhere to the Company dress code.
Apply in person and / or send your resume to:
1 S 666 Midwest Road,
or Fax (630) 495-2558.