Need housekeeper in NYC, Manhattan / Hotel residential commercial maintenance
Job Responsibilities Include :
1. Cleans and maintains entry lobby, including cleaning of windows, doors, mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, etc., at least daily, and more if necessary to maintain excellent entrance appeal.
2. Cleans laundry room, community room, conference room, and management offices on a daily basis.
3. Vacuums hallways on a daily basis.
4. Cleans community bathrooms on a daily basis, more if necessary to maintain in a sanitary manner.
5. Cleans stairways and elevators on a regularly scheduled basis.
6. Does cleaning of units, including stoves, refrigerators, bathrooms, floors, windows, etc.
7. Reports all maintenance repairs needed to Maintenance Supervisor.
8. Sweeps and cleans parking lot on daily basis.
9. Waters flower box on a daily basis (seasonal).
10. Picks up trash from grounds.
11. Uses hose to clean front entry walks.
12. Changes all light bulbs in hallways and common areas.
13. Sets a good example for residents and assists residents in learning good housekeeping/cleaning skills.
Compensation: UP TO $24.
Ability to read maintenance housekeeper literature printed in English required.
Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid Vacation and Holidays
HR DEPT : (877) 293-7021