Hire Live-in nanny / Housekeeper (Purchase, NY) Active, Experienced, fun loving
Family seeks a live-in nanny / housekeeper to care for 2 little ones: 2 girls ages 3.5 and 18 months. The perfect candidate has a true love and desire to take care of children and can work unsupervised and takes initiative of what needs to happen. The children are in school full-time. The ideal candidate is organized and anticipates the needs of the children and needs of the family. She’s creative in engaging children, will work to educate, teach and create a stimulating learn by play environment.
Outside of childcare responsibilities, she will also conduct routine housekeeping duties for a 7-bedroom home typically while children are away at school.
Live-in only need apply.
– Meal prep – Vegetarian family.
– Pick-up from school (2 miles away).
– Housework, laundry, etc.
– Seeking a structured nanny, who remains consistent with children’s schedule and activities during the week.
– Minimum of 3 years experience as a nanny / babysitter. Ideal person is mature and in their 30s.
– Energetic – can keep young children engaged and active.
– Organized and detailed oriented.
– Driving with own transportation.
– Early childhood education is a plus.
– Fluency in Hindi is a plus.
– CPR/First Aid certification is a plus.
Compensation: $600-$900 weekly (DOE).
Compensation and other benefits commensurate with experience.