Nanny needed in Austin Texas for afternoons all-week
Reliable Nanny needed in Austin Texas for afternoons all-week
Looking for a reliable long-term nanny for 2 children (4 y.o. boy & 6 y.o. girl) in N/W Austin for all-week (Mon-Fri) from 2:15 PM – 6:00 PM. We’re two busy working parents needing a helping hand that can pick our son and daughter up from school, take them home and care for them until we get home from work. During this time, our son and daughter require structured and fun activities for them to learn and grow, and we are very much looking for a helping hand (duties include general light clean-up, light laundry, possible errands such as groceries & dry cleaning, and can prepare a healthy dinner. We do have a weekly housekeeper that also comes to do deep cleaning each week.)
Qualifications for this position include:
– Trustworthy & Reliable (need someone that can meet this schedule every day without issues, and looking for a long term 2+ year position – no temporary nannies desired, as we are looking for a long-term permanent position with the family.)
– No other obligations that can interfere with our children’s care during this time (another job, school, etc.). However, you may bring your child of similar age if it works best for you and doesn’t adversely impact your job duties.
– Own your own reliable vehicle (we have the car seats) with valid license, and no issues with picking up children from school or possible errands.
– Good communication skills (easy to get a hold of, and can coordinate with parents schedules for any time off, etc.), and also possess a positive friendly attitude with a good temperament for handling young children.
– U.S. Citizen and can pass a background check
– Reliable references are required
– Education and/or Culinary background is a plus! If you have a curriculum or dishes you’d like to prepare, we’re open. We’re looking for someone to add a benefit to our children’s and family’s life.
– Must be OK with a dog and a cat. Both are well trained and very family friendly.
Pay starts at $14 an hour, with an increase after 3 months based on performance. Holiday bonuses also available. You will be guaranteed at least 20 hours a week, with the possibility of more hours performing clerical work if desired. Interested applicants please e-mail me your resume, and contact Jerome as soon as possible at (512) 779-2321 for a phone interview and to set up an in-person interview with family. Although we’re looking for a start date as soon as possible, we’re also looking for the perfect fit!