Vacancy – Veterinary Hospital Housekeeper (West Los Angeles) California
Vacancy in LA – VCA Housekeeper (West Los Angeles) California
VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Housekeeper to join our well-established, AAHA-accredited, 24-Hour Emergency, Specialty and General Practice Hospital. We are a very busy 50 doctor teaching hospital located just minutes from the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica.
We are currently located in a brand new 42,000 sq foot state-of-the-art building. We are looking to expand quickly and will eventually be adding up to 55 doctors. We have many exciting and challenging departments within the hospital which offer many career opportunities for different individuals.
The ideal candidate needs to be a team player who is friendly, outgoing, compassionate, people-oriented and has excellent communication and client service skills. Applicants must also be able to work with various different personalities and be flexible with their schedule. Applicants must have a positive attitude, be hard working, self-motivated, and able to multi-task and want to be a part of a team environment. All candidates must be able to work nights and weekends.
Applicants will be responsible for the following:
– Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, laundry
– Keep entire hospital, both inside and outside, clean throughout the day
– Stock housekeeping supplies as needed
– Cleaning of restrooms on a daily basis
– Cleaning up animal urine and feces
– Must be able to lift at least 40 lb
– Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a minimum 8-hour day
– Any allergies to animals must be controllable through medication
This is a temporary position with the potential to be hired on as a permanent, full-time employee with full benefits.
Please email resumes to eisanne.tanimoto @ vca . com or fax to (310) 979-5400.